All programs described below have been awarded in a competitive basis and have been evaluated by international experts.
1. Study of Compstatin, important inhibitor of autoimmune system with high accuracy molecular simulations'' provided by the Cyprus Research Promotion Foundation in the program ``Upgrade for Existing Infrastructure''; Duration 2004-2007; Budget 68,000 Euro.
2. ``Study of the initial formation of amyloid fibers by peptides implicated on the formation of diabetes; understanding from atomic dimulations'' provided by the Cyprus Research Promotion Foundation in the program ``PENEK''; Duration 2004-2005; Budget 25,000 Euro.
3. ``Regulation of Glycogen metabolism and oxidative repair of DNA by molecular association: Insights from simulations and experiment''. Research supported through a fund for basic research provided to the University by the A.G. Leventis Foundation (duration: 2002-2004; total budget: 68,000 Euro).
4. ``DNA oxidative repair by DNA photolyase: Insights from Molecular Dynamics Simulations and Electron Transfer Calculations''. Research supported through a fund for basic research provided by the University of Cyprus (duration: 2002-2005; total budget: 110,000 Euro).
5. ``Molecular Recognition and Rational Drug Design of new Drugs''. Research funded under the program for ``Greece - Cyprus Technology and Scientific Cooperation'' (duration: 2001-2003; total budget 16,000 USD).
6. ``From Strong Interactions to Molecular Recognition: Theoretical and Computational studies''. The program was funded by the Government of Cyprus (duration: 1996-2000; total budget: 210,000 USD).
7. ``Redesigning the generic code with biomolecular simulations" Funded under ....with cooperation between Cyprus and France (duration 2004-2006) Total budget 10.000 USD.